Let’s Talk About YOU!
You are worth it!
I am passionate about helping people see the value in themselves. Let me ask you….Does this sound familiar to you?
- You put everyone else first
- You find a way to get whatever your kids need or desire if you thought it was something they needed
- You do everything in your power to do things for your significant other, regardless what you have to give up to do so
- You do NOTHING for yourself because you always put yourself last
I see it all the time. Moms, dads, you name it….they always take care of everyone else and neglect their own needs. I especially see this with the moms that I work with. They will do anything for their kids and they think they are doing them a favor. But, what I find is that they give, give, give and they have nothing left for themselves. They are spent in more ways than one. Little do they realize that if they don’t take care of themselves first, they cannot take care of others. If they continue to run themselves ragged, eat poorly, sleep less….they are actually doing more harm than good for their families.
I fell into that trap about 9 years ago when we first opened up our original coffee shop. Michael and I were working 14 hour days and in total survival mode….buying heavily processed and convenience foods because we were too tired and had no time to cook. What I know now is that we needed to MAKE the time to take care of ourselves so that we could not only take care of our family better, but also be good role models for our kiddos. I always think back to the early days of our coffee business and feel like I should have done a better job of teaching and educating my kids about how to eat healthy, to keep sugar and simple carbs to a minimum, how to cook and establish the all-important relationship with food. It starts with valuing ourselves. Knowing that our bodies are important and we need to take care of them. We need to be more intentional as to what we put into our bodies. We ARE what we EAT.
Let’s Pamper Ourselves and Reset our Bodies – We Can Start Now
My husband and I decided to do the Ultimate Reset cleanse for the first time a few years ago because we knew we were not eating healthy and wanted to learn how to eat clean for life. Also, my husband has always had high cholesterol…it runs in his family. We thought that this would be a great way to try to reduce his cholesterol without taking drugs.
We didn’t want to lose weight because each of us were already at our ideal weight, but as a result from the cleanse, we both lost 6 pounds without working out! We also started to feel good about ourselves and about what we were putting in our bodies. We learned new recipes that we shared with our boys and we loved 99% of all the things we tried.
One thing we did that was fun was to team up with one of our neighbors who was also doing the cleanse at the same time. We selected certain days of the week and one of us would cook and prepare the lunch and dinner for the other person for the following day. We communicated with each other and shared the shopping duties for the foods that we normally didn’t have stocked in our kitchens. Our neighbor, Laurel, ended up losing 6 pounds also and even did the cleanse again the following Christmas!!
My favorite recipe was the Microgreen Salad with the homemade dressing. To this day, I still make the salad and it has become a standard rotation in our weekly menu. I was also surprised to find out that the foods I thought I would hate, I ended up liking, such as beets! Go figure! One of the reasons (in my opinion) the recipes were so good, besides the fact that Beachbody did an awesome job pulling some amazing recipes together for the cookbook, was that I found out when you use fresh herbs, it really makes a huge difference in the way vegetables taste! I am never going back to dried herbs again (if I can help it).
The main difference between this cleanse and other cleanses out on the market, is that you don’t go hungry! Michael and Laurel couldn’t even finish many of their allotted portions. (Me, on the other hand, I was adding avocados and nuts to add calories so I wouldn’t lose weight and I still did!)
My wish is that all of my friends and clients can do this amazing cleanse not only to detox your body, but to learn about eating clean and how wonderful it really is. Coach Sue’s advice is to do the Reset, then start your fitness routine with a super-clean body on the inside.
Our environment has become more and more toxic. Our bodies absorb pollution and harmful chemicals all our lives, along with the air we breathe, the food we eat, and the water we drink. These toxins can get stored in our bodies, clogging our cells and slowing down their natural functions.
What is the Reset?
The Beachbody Ultimate Reset is a complete, three-phase, 21-day program that provides everything you need to:
• Phase 1: Reclaim your body’s natural balance.
• Phase 2: Release harmful materials you may be storing within you.
• Phase 3: Restore your system to its maximum health.
What are the benefits of the Reset?
In just 21 days, the Ultimate Reset can help you gently “restore your body to its original factory settings,” to help you:
• Have more energy and greater focus
• Experience better digestion and a more positive mood
• Enable your body to function more efficiently
• Lose weight
• Improve your overall health
What the Reset is NOT:
• A starvation diet. (You’ll eat three filling, healthy meals every day, plus snacks.)
• An abrupt cleanse that’s hard on the body. (The supplements work together gradually to gently shift your body’s internal settings.)*
• A laxative-based, colon-focused cleanse, which fails to truly detoxify the whole body. (You won’t be running to the bathroom every hour!)
What’s included in the Ultimate Reset? Six Essential Supplements:
• Revitalize – Helps support beneficial flora in the digestive tract
• Soothe – Supports digestive health and the body’s response to oxidative stress
• Mineralize – Adds natural minerals needed by the body.
• Detox – Helps remove toxins and waste in the colon and supports healthy liver function and digestive health
• Optimize – Supports nutrient absorption and bioavailability
Program and Nutrition Guide
• Detailed step-by-step instructions on your 21-day Reset journey.
• Plus a 3-week eating plan with recipes, cooking tips, shopping lists, and more.
• Unparalleled support from your Team Beachbody® Coach, fellow Reset participants, and Challenge Groups.
• Access to exclusive UltimateReset.com content.
• Personal coach (that’s me!)
How is the Reset different from other cleanse programs?
• The Ultimate Reset isn’t a crash diet or a synthetic meal replacement.
• It’s an integrated, whole-body reset solution—a step-by-step program that lets you have real food, provides specially formulated supplements, and teaches you conscious living techniques that work to detoxify and restore your body.
• You’ll not only help return your metabolism to optimal function, but you’ll learn conscious self-care behaviors that can help you maintain better health, even after your Reset.
Join me and other people doing the Reset starting Monday, Sept. 5th with a week of prep and day one starting Monday, Sept. 12th. My daughter and I will be doing the cleanse too and will be with you every step of the way. We are hosting a private online support group, plus you can participate in Beachbody’s Health Bet and be guaranteed a part of a money pot of between 1 million and 3 million dollars. We will also be doing the new 3 Week Yoga Retreat which is a yoga program for beginners and is a program highly recommended to go hand in hand with the Reset. It is FREE with the combo kit.
There are 3 ways to join….1) CLICK HERE to register for the group; 2) email firstname.lastname@example.org 3) send a Facebook message to Sue McDonald – Athlete.Mom to reserve your spot. Deadline to order to get your kit in time is Friday, Sept. 2nd!
To Order Today, CLICK HERE.