3-Day Refresh Cleanse
Ever heard the saying, “Your abs are made in the kitchen”? Well, it really should be, “Your body’s made in the kitchen” because the way you look and feel (even if you exercise regularly) has soooooooo much to do with what you eat and drink.
Even if you’re pretty strict with your diet, there are times when you go a little overboard on the weekends, a holiday, or while on vacation and your nutrition gets off track. And no matter how hard you try, you just can’t get your body back to feeling “normal.”
Or it could be that you’re doing everything right with your nutrition but your body has hit a plateau and the scale refuses to budge. Then again, maybe, just maybe, you’ve always struggled with food and could never figure out a nutrition plan that has enabled you to reach your goals.
Do any of these sound like you?
1) low energy levels
2) poor sleeping habits
3) excess weight
4) food cravings
5) brain fog
So to help you overcome those frustrations, there is now something you can do to get your fresh stat – the 3-Day Refresh.
What’s the 3-Day Refresh?
The 3-Day Refresh is 3-day program that consists of nutritious and delicious Shakeology®, high-protein shakes, and digestive drinks that are paired with a menu that consists of an array of fresh fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats. The whole objective of this brand-new program is to help you kick-start healthier eating habits while you fuel your body and lose weight.
The healthier alternative to liquid fasts.If you’ve ever done a juice fast, or an all-liquid cleanse that’s high in sugars and low in protein, you may have felt weak and sluggish. That’s because liquid fasts can tax your organs and crater your metabolism. But not the 3-Day Refresh. Instead of leaving you depleted from fasting, after 3 short days you’ll feel energized, lighter, and REFRESHED!
How often can I “refresh” myself?
Some do the 3-Day Refresh as often as once a month to keep themselves on track. Others do it before they kick off a new workout program to get their bodies fresh and focused. Some people also use the 3-Day Refresh to drop a few pounds before a big event, or to get back on track after one. Pretty much, you can do this amazing program as often as you feel the need.
My hubby, Michael has completed the 3 Day Refresh! We had a little bit too much fun in Las Vegas…kind of got off track and he wanted to start off his 90 day Body Beast strength training program feeling light and clean.
We were very happy with his results as he lost a total of 5 pounds and 2 inches off his waist in just 3 days! He wasn’t starving and he enjoyed the taste of the Vanilla Fresh Shake, the Fiber Sweep Drink and the yummy menu recipe choices. Here is a sneak peek into what he had during his 3 day refresh:
Vanilla Fresh Shake
This high protein-shake helps to control your hunger throughout the 3 Day Refresh, it delivers the essential nutrients your body needs for healthy weight loss, plus Vanilla Fresh is an excellent source of fiber, and it is both dairy and soy-free.
Each serving contains:
* 20 grams of wholesome plant protein to maintain lean muscle
* 22 essential vitamins and minerals
* Probiotics to help promote digestive and immune health
* Clinically tested potato protein extract to curb hunger
* No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or sweeteners
Fiber Sweep Drink
Blend of soluble and insoluble fibers, this fiber drink gently and naturally eliminates waste from your digestive system, while supporting healthy intestinal flora.
* created from whole-ground flax, chia, and psyllium seed husks, Fiber Sweep is an excellent source of fiber for digestive health.
* wholesome psyllium fiber can help naturally lower cholesterol and support healthy blood sugar levels as part of a healthy diet.
* as part of a healthy diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, psyllium fiber husk may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
* flax and chia are sources of healthy omega-3 fatty acids
Drink lots of water while on the 3 Day Refresh
If you want fiber to do its job, you need more water. Water helps you do everything…It’s the body’s temperature regulator, internal system lubricant, and is required for every major bodily process. It keeps your digestion flowing, flushes out toxins, keeps your systems balanced, and helps control hunger.
It is recommended that you drink half your body weight in ounces of water every day.
Unlike the 21 Day Ultimate Reset Detox, you can exercise during the 3 Day Refresh. It is recommended that you keep your exercise mild to moderate as the Refresh will use your energy more effectively to help clean up your system if you’re not, at the same time, also taxing it with the effort of repairing muscle after intense exercise.
The meal plan in the 3 Day Refresh options are pretty easy. Many of the recipes are borrowed from our longer detox – the 21 Day Ultimate Reset Detox so by doing the 3 day program, you get a good idea of what it would be like to complete the longer version.
Here is a sample day meal plan (Day 2)
* Upon waking: 8-10 oz. glass of filtered water
* Breakfast (within 1 hour of waking up) Shakeology shake blended in 1 1/2 cups of filtered water. plus 1 serving from the Fruit list
* Optional Morning Tea (at least 1 hour after Breakfast) 1 cup unsweetened herbal or green tea (stevia sweetener allowed)
* Mid-Morning (at least 1 hour after Morning Tea) Fiber Sweep (digestive health drink) mixed in 1 cup filtered water
* Lunch (at least 1 hour after Fiber Sweep) Vanilla Fresh shake blended in 1 3/4 cup filtered water, plus 1 serving from the Fruit list, plus 1 serving from the Vegetable list, plus 1 serving from the Healthy Fat list
* Afternoon Snack (at least 1 hour after Lunch) 1 serving from Vegetable list, plus 1 serving from the Healthy Fats list OR raw juice (1 serving from Juice Options)
* Optional Afternoon Tea (at least 1 hour after Afternoon Snack) 1 cup unsweetened herbal or green tea – caffeine-free (stevia sweetener allowed)
* Dinner (at least 1 hour after Afternoon Snack) Vanilla Fresh shake blended in 1 1/4 cup water (no fruit added), plus 1 serving from the Dinner Recipes list, Optional: plus 1 cup organic vegetable broth
* Optional Evening Tea (at least 1 hour after Dinner) 1 cup unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine-free, stevia sweetener optional)
If this sounds like something you would like to try, I have an online test group starting July 14th, but don’t wait to order as it takes 5-7 business days to get your Refresh kit. I suggest getting the kit that includes the 3 Day Refresh supplies, program guide, and 30 days worth of Shakeology so that you can continue your healthy eating and be eligible to join my online 7-Day Clean Eating group which will include clean eating education, a meal plan, and shopping list for $140 (on sale – save $70 for a limited time at this price).
Or, buy the 3 Day Refresh without the 30-day supply of Shakeology:
Retail Price: $69.95
Coach Price: $52.46